Our designs are not all in-house creations. In fact, most of our best sellers are from artists just like you. If you have a design you think would look great on a shirt, a poster, a mug, or anything else, we'd be happy to put it there. And you'll make money off each item sold.
Here's how it works:
- Submit your art to us by emailing a copy or a link to email@example.com. Make sure you include your email address and another way for us to contact you.
- If your design is selected, we'll be in touch to let you know and gather more information. We want our customers to know about the artists they're supporting
- Sit back and wait for the checks to roll in. We give you a portion of every sale.
How your checks are calculated:
- We sell items with your designs for as little as $1 and as much at $99 (or more.)
- We take out our production and advertising costs as well as a little to help us keep the lights on.
- We tally up what you're owed at the end of each month and send you a report.
- You get paid how you like. By check, Paypal, Venmo, whatever.
Here's an example. We sell a T-shirt with your design on it for $25. The shirt and printing cost us $10. Our average advertising cost/sale for last month was $2.50. Our fee is 10% so that's another $2.50. That means that you make $10 on the sale, so we'll send that to you. Now, think if you sold 10 of them, or 100. It adds up, right?
The more designs you submit, the more sales you can make. And if you share those on your Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, whatever, then you can help us lower our average ad costs and earn even more.
So send over those designs, and we'll get them up on the store soon. We'll let you know when you can start sharing and earning.
You are the artist. It's your work. You own and retain all rights to your work. We're only helping you make some money off that hard work. We do reserve the right to use the images your providing for any and all advertising we do on behalf of your work and the site.
If at any time, you decide to take your work elsewhere, that's fine. We're glad we could help you make a couple bucks, and we'll be sorry to see you go, but we understand. just let us know that you're moving on and we'll pull all the designs you submitted from the site.
We'll also stop using your images in any future advertising and PR campaigns we run. Anything we currently have planned, or are running may still contain your designs for a short period while we move in other images, so you may still see your picture on our ads for a moment. Additionally, anything we Tweeted, posted on Instagram, Facebook, blog post, or another past campaign may not be removed. Sorry, but there is a limit to our abilities, but we'll try.